Sound proofing, sound proof walls & sound proof ventilation
The APL acoustic Panel installed by Nationwide Louvre Company consists of two steel sheets glued onto mineral high density wool. The surface can be galvanized or painted. The result is a very strong sandwich panel.
- Approved by many authorities all over the UK
- Fire resistant – Class A
- High sound reduction and absorption
- Taylor made deliveries complete with necessary assembly profiles, flashings and jointing sections
- Approved fire resistant material can lower insurance costs
- Flexible for many uses and easy to install
Sound proofing solutions from NLC
- Fire class: B0 – A60 EI 30 – EI 120
- Sound reduction: 27 – 49 dB Rw 29 – 53 dB
- Rw Sound absorption: Class D – A Class D – A
- Density class: – Class A – C
- Tensile strenght: SOLAS reg.II-2/28-1.2.1 Up to 1,8 kN/m²…
NLC’s panelling system is ideal for external walls, fire resistant walls and office walls. The system is also recommended for cold storage and freezing chamber walling including assembly profiles as well as doors and windows for industrial and commercial buildings.
NLC’s sound proofing solutions offer maximum environmental noise protection aswell as impressive thermal properties, all in one flexible modular system that can be easily adapted to suit your design requirements.
The image depicts a sound proofed enclosure where a silo empties into skips or lorries, this design reduced the noise directed back into the building by a massive 36dB!